Thursday 23 February 2012

Back to normality!

It's funny, although I do like the idea of not living with routines, I'm not actually very good at it!  I like the thought of not having to dash to have breakfast, get washed and dressed and get out to school/nursery, but sitting around in the morning waiting (usually for the children to decide they are ready for breakfast) actually frustrates me if it happens more than 2 days on a trot!  I become demotivated, and it seems like a struggle then to do anything!  Hooray for routine, I know where I stand with it!

Time for a quick catch up on what I have been up to over the past week or so... our skiing trip seems to have been such a long time ago!

After spending a week away from my sewing machine, scissors and scalpel, I was desperate to start creating.  I had taken a patchwork away with me, but in all honesty I didn't get much of it done!

Luckily for me it was valentines day, and I hadn't made a card for my hubby, so out came the paper and my scalpel!




And once I'd done that, I'd got the bug, and started another. 




This will be available to buy in my shop from next week.  If you are interested in buying it, let me know.  You can find details about it on facebook.  This is the link to the information.

As I had spent so much time indulging myself I was determined to get myself into gear and get some work done, and some stock made ready for the opening of a new shop, going to be stocking Loula Belle At Home products, Ellie Magpie (due to open next month).  More about Ellie Magpie soon!

Both my new cosmetic bags are available to buy from my online shop along with lots of other lovelies!

Also, a quick reminder that I am still offering 20% discount in my shop until the end of February.  Just enter CELEBRATION2012 at the checkout.   Don't forget, it's Mother's Day soon!

Enjoy the rest of your week x

No comments: