Thursday 26 January 2012

Feeling Shy.

This is the pressie that I made for my hubby for Christmas, that has taken me almost two months to pluck up the courage to share with you!!!


I hadn't mounted and framed it until today, and now that has been done, I feel much happier.  It is a family portrait!

Actually, it was the family bit that I wasn't happy with!


I just don't think they are good enough, and yet when you take a step back and look at it on the wall, they are fine.  They did upset me at the time though!


The words are special, and it is them that spurred me to create the papercut in the first place.  My mother-in-law had written them on a piece of paper that my husband found in her belongings after she died a few years ago.  He's had them pinned up in his studio since.

'Dance as though no-one is watching you
Love as though you have never been hurt
Sing as though no-one can hear you
Live as though heaven is on earth'

Writing them makes me get all emotional!!!
I'm not sure where they come from or who wrote them, but they are perfect.


On a completely different note, I'd just like to remind you that the giveaway for my Foxy Loxy Journal finishes tomorrow.  Here's the link to find out more.



1 comment:

SimJaTa said...

You should be proud, its lovely, well done.

Just entered your giveaway too, thank you for reminding us.