Saturday 5 November 2011

Oh, how time has flown!!!

I cannot believe that it has been over two weeks since I last wrote a blog post.  I had a very family orientated half-term as I was away for much of it visiting my sister and her family, and then my brother and his family, and then fell ill.  Because of this I have had lots to catch up with and unfortunately both blogging and ironing have been at the bottom of the list (I have 3 huge piles of ironing and hardly any clothes in drawers!!!).

We were lucky with the weather over half-term, and managed to spend quite a bit of time in the fresh air, listening to the waterfall ...


... looking at fungi...


... and fabulous roots in Hoghton Bottoms.


And then using leaves as butterfly wings...


... playing (and eating lemon drizzle cake) in these fantastic woodland houses...


... and exploring the beautiful colours around us...


... before finally finding a spot to bask in the Oundle sunshine!!!


We also tested out the new Loula Belle At Home baking sets that I have been producing, but more on that later!!!

1 comment:

MakeEveryDayCount said...

that looks so much fun, My son who is 5, would love that!