Wednesday 24 August 2011

I Love Manchester Day - Friday 26th August 2011



I have just read over on seventyseventyone designs blog that The Craft Shop in The Royal Exchange Theatre, Manchester are supporting the I Love Manchester Day on Friday 26th August 2011.  
As part of this, they are going to be offering a 20% discount off all work by North West designers  starting Wednesday 31st August until Saturday 4th September (these dates have changed...sorry to those who read it previously!!!).  As I am based in the North West, my work will be included.  If you are in the area, pop into the Royal Exchange and look for the MCR logos which highlight the North West makers.

I Love Manchester is a campaign that has been created to show that Manchester is proud of it's city, and to unite against anti-social behaviour.  It celebrates Manchester and all the fantastic things about the city. You can join their Facebook campaign here.

No comments: