Tuesday 16 August 2011

I have been a busy bee!!!

In between juggling looking after the children, making food, shopping for food, tidying, tidying again... and again, etc. etc. I have also been getting stock together for Christmas, and updating my shop.

You may have noticed on my shop widget at the right hand side that I have some new products.  I had a product shoot with Michael J Oakes, so I am now (slowly) listing them in my shop.  

There are some fabulous new fabrics...

...wash bags...
... cosmetic bags... 


... halter neck pinnies

 ... shower caps...
... these are just a few things that have been listed, so please do pop over to my shop to have a closer look.

There are more products to come over the next week or so... and then I may have time to tell you about the clothkits doll that my daughter is in the process of making with my sewing machine!!!


No comments: