Tuesday 7 June 2011

The winner has chosen...

... the beautiful pinny with the fabulous bird print.


Amy from The Patchwork Home was in touch with me yesterday evening and put her claim on this beautiful pinny.  It really is an excellent choice, and is now flying over to its new home, to play its part in the pinny revolution.  

Gail from seventyseventyone designs has also made her claim.  She wants a large cosmetic bag, but I haven't been informed which one as yet.

Hoorah to you both, and thanks again to those who entered.

N.B Please don't forget that there are only one of each of my halterneck pinnies available to buy.  When they have gone, there won't be any more!!

1 comment:

FairlyGirly said...

Lovely pinny. I made a cushion for our bed with this bird print which I think is gorgeous.