Tuesday 10 May 2011

I love British skies!!!

I do love perfectly blue skies and fabulous warm sun, but I love the drama that British skies create!!  On Sunday I was out with the children, who were scooting about on their bikes, and as we entered the park it was like this... blue sky with fluffy clouds.  I love it.  Skies like these make me feel so liberated and free!


Unfortunately it was a bit of a mad dash to get home.  The clouds weren't little and fluffy, they changed quite suddenly into big black thunderous clouds.  No photos were taken... I had a bike in one hand and was pulling the Tinker, who was suffering from tired legs, along!  We have such fickle weather.  It keeps us on our toes!

On another note, I just thought I would share my beautiful passion flowers.  They used to live with my grandad, so they are a lovely reminder of him.

No comments: