Saturday 30 April 2011

My shop is now up and running...

... I have been working very hard, so please do come and have a look and spread the word!!!

At the moment I have some of these lovely halter neck pinnies for the ladies...


...some fabulous A-line pinnies for the girls (designed with teenagers/young women in mind)...


... some pinnies for Little Belle when she's in the kitchen with mummy or granny... 


... some fabulous cosmetic bags...


... and for the ultimate in shower cap chic, some of these!!!



My daughter loves my shower cap.  "It's perfect mummy...it fits all my hair in".  My son uses it as his chefs hat when he is cooking in his play kitchen.  Fab!!!
I hope you like what you see.  If you do, please spread the word... click on the facebook, or twitter button!  I also have much more in the pipeline, so please keep your eyes open.

No comments: