Wednesday 9 February 2011

New life, new beginnings

Yesterday I had a whiff of Spring.  The wild wind had ceased, the sun shone, the air was warm(er) and it smelt like Spring was coming...



... today it is wet and miserable!!!  However, the new shoots show signs that winter is on its way out and that better weather is on its way.  New life, new beginnings!!

Talking of new beginnings I am busy beavering away at the moment creating my new collection (hence the lack of online updates).  It is a year since I went public with my work, and this spring is going to see it turn a corner.  I look forward to telling you more.

4 comments:

silvermousey said...

OOOh When do we get to see a sneak preview? x

LOULA BELLE AT HOME said...

All good things come to those that wait, as my Granny used to say!!!

Kayleigh said...

The snowdrops are so pretty, as are the things you make here :)
I have given you a Stylish Blogger Award, please look at my site www.handcraftedbykayleigh.blogspot.com for more information. x

LOULA BELLE AT HOME said...

Just like to thank Kayleigh. I am glad you like my work. Unfortunately I am too busy to get involved, best wishes and happy blogging x