Friday 25 February 2011

Introducing... Loula Belle!

 It is funny how my 100th post has turned out to be the one in which I announce the change of my name.  Not so long ago it was my 1 year blog anniversary (which I didn't celebrate, I will however be doing some celebrating so keep your eyes peeled) and I find it a little strange how these things have occurred around a similar time.  It is time for change though, and the last 12 months of my work have been an important process that have enabled me to see things more clearly.

So, introducing... Loula Belle!


Loula Belle At Home is a new concept that I have been working on for the past twelve months, and is a home ware label aiming to bring a little glamour to those mundane chores we face in the home each day.  The name has come from my mum, she used to call me Loula Belle as a child and it makes me smile when I hear it so I had to reclaim it. 


The next few months are going to see lots of changes, and I have lots of hard work to do!!!  I will keep you posted, I am excited, and hope you will like what you see.


Here is a sneak preview of what is to come.







 Many thanks to all those lovely girlies that are helping me along my way.
x

No comments: