Monday 16 August 2010

My hands ache!!!

I managed to sit out in beautiful sunshine today to finish the baby quilt/playmat I have been making, and my hand are aching!!!!  I can't believe the time it has taken to hand quilt, and then hand stitch the binding.  I do love it though, it is really pretty and has been worth the effort.  It will however be going into my Folksy shop over the next few days as it needs a lovely home.  Its a little too small for my fairy and I don't think it would get the use it deserves (plus I have it in my head that I am going to make her one using pieces of her old clothes that I haven't been able to part with!).

I really must get on with some real work now before a fair I have at the beginning of September, which isn't actually that far off... I can't believe it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh wow this is so beautiful. You are very talented. I would love to have a go at this, I dont think it would turn out as lovely as this tho.. plus I dont have much patience! x