Sunday 9 May 2010

Cough, cough, splutter!!!!

What a grotty weekend. I have felt dreadful all weekend thanks to a nasty cold. Luckily my lovely mum and dad came to the rescue on Saturday and were able to have the children for me whilst hubby (would it be Mr. Pukka or Mr Pinny? I'll have to ask him so as not to offend!!!) worked and I slept (all day, I mean literally ALL day!!!!). I had stitchy fingers this evening though, so dragged myself upstairs and finished off the two sets of place mats/coasters I was making.





















Also, whilst up here I was starting to have a browse through a couple of my favourite blogs and became aware that a fellow blogger needs votes. Flossie Teacakes has made a lovely top and needs your votes. If you have chance this evening please bob over to her blog and follow the link to vote for her (very pretty) top.

Oh, and another thing. I have won some buttons from Incy Wincy Stitches!!! Yey, I know it's not the lottery (I don't have much chance of winning that as I don't partake), but I am very excited!

No comments: