Wednesday 3 February 2010

All about me!

Pukka Pinnies is a small company based in Lancashire, England, producing fab pinnies (these are designed and handmade by myself). The number of each colour combination for my pinnies is limited, with a maximum of five produced. I also produce other items including cards, giftware and tableware under the name Foxy-S Designs.

I have always been creative, I love fiddling, and this has become more prominent over the past few years after the birth of my two children. All of my products are designed and then made by myself in my very small studio, most done on stolen time!

Inspiration for my work comes from all over, my children, pattern, colour nature…. I particularly love surface pattern so love working with fabrics. My awareness of the environment has resulted in me using natural fabrics, and recycling and reusing items when ever possible.

Please have a look and my (gradually increasing) items on my etsy website;
www.pukkapinnies.etsy.com

Unfortunately I only have one pinny listed at the moment (I sold quite a few just before Christmas, and am in the middle of producing some more). Please keep popping back.

Hope you like what you see. I would like to hear any feedback.
Cheers


No comments: